Hispanic Heritage Month "Biografías que Hablan"
We will be making talking biographies of famous Latinos/Latinas for Hispanic Heritage Month. You will be choosing a picture of the famous person you have researched and you will be speaking in the present "yo" form, as if you are the famous person speaking. You do not have to pick a person with the same gender as you if you do not want to (the voice may seem a little funny but that is ok- none of us will sound exactly like the speaker anyway).
This app makes it look like the picture is actually talking and the audio length doesn't seem to be limited. You will record your own audio and save a video file on your iPad device and then upload the video file to our Flipgrid class page.
The biography will include:
- Nombre y Apellido
- 2 expresiones con tener (tiene 45 años, etc)
- 1 frase con información sobre su familia (hermanos, hermanas, padres, etc)
- 1 adjetivo posesivo (mi, tu, su, sus)
- 1 expresion con venir
- 3 adjetivos (you will need ser)
- 1 profesión (you will need ser) Él es un actor.
- 1 nacionalidad (you will need ser)
- 1 gustar phrase (le gusta/ le gustan for he or she likes)
- 1 AR verb (conjugated or infinitive)
- 1 ER verb (conjugated or infinitive)
- 1 IR verb (conjugated or infinitive)